Focused on Cost, Schedule and Quality
Alarcon Bohm takes pride in our tenant improvement projects, where we put our client’s needs first and it shows in who we are, how we build, and the projects we complete. We self-perform most of the required trades to control cost, schedule and quality.
Sample of Tenant Improvement Projects:
- Women’s Foundation of California (CCIG) – 5,000SF Tenant Improvement
- Otis McAllister (CCIG) – 14,500SF Tenant Improvement
- 99 Designs (Metrovation) -14,000SF Tenant Improvement
- Claremont Creek Ventures – 10,000 SF Tenant Improvement
- Lighthouse Charter School – Seismic upgrades and complete interior tenant improvement, FLS, new fire sprinkler service.
- Historic Sweets Ballroom – ADA upgrades, new restroom cores, elevator install, hardwood floor restoration, and interior repaint.
- Café Teatro – Coffee shop tenant improvement